This was a 1250 square foot job that we completed over in Orlando this past week.
The customer hired another flooring contractor and was unhappy with the time/duration and quality of their work. Since time was of the essence, we worked over the weekend to meet the customer deadline.
- On day 1, we set up for the job and began the first pass.
- On day 2, we did the second pass and repair holes with patches.
- On day 3, we discovered pitting in the kitchen which needed grouting to repair.
- On day 4, we completed all wet grinding and prepare for polishing the next day.
- On day 5, we completed polishing and terrazzo restoration job on schedule.
We knew going into this job time would be important after the last flooring company over promised and under deliver.
We also knew that the floors were very badly stained. The customer used toilet bleach on the stains which was blue and could possibly permanently stain the floor even more. To make matters worse we discovered on the 3rd day pitting in the kitchen floor. But with 14 years of experience, we were able to overcome the challenges and restore this 61 years old floor to it original glory. Our customer was very happy we were able to meet his tight deadline even though the challenges we faced.